Definition of Revenue Operations:
To drive company growth by operationalizing the experience throughout the customer lifecycle; from prospect to delight.
The purpose of RevOps is to seek balance and trade-offs between enhancing the customer experience and increasing an organization’s operational efficiency, velocity, profitability, and drive more revenue throughout the customer lifecycle.
- We assess the silos across your organization and integrate them, rather than breaking them down.
- We look for overlaps in tech and address your data silos rather than adding more tech and ambiguity to a company’s experience.
- We shape tech around company operations versus forcing operations to fit into existing tech.
- We address change management with realistic expectations and milestones versus imposing change without vision nor an understanding of the consequences.
- We give recommendations from the perspective of the whole machine versus narrow-minded adjustments that can cause a ripple effect of issues down the line.
- We care about your customer experience, revenue, and brand promise versus singular vanity metrics.
- We establish finely-tuned branding and messaging to drive a consistent, effective customer experience and optimal positioning.